I decided to sneak this in when Abi wasn't looking. Tonight is our list night at Camp Beklemeto and we ended the night with a talent show. What a blessing that was. These kids had such a good time singing, dancing and playing guitar. We even had a Christian Rapper sing for us. Watching these kids just puts warmth in my heart and I pray they take that positive fun attitude out to the rest of Bulgaria.
We are heading back to Sofia tomorrow morning and will spend one more night in Bulgaria before we start our trip back to the states. We leave the hotel and head to the airport at 4:00am and expect the total trip to take around 23hrs to get back home. I'm looking forward to coming home but I'm going to miss seeing and interacting with these kids. They have bee such a blessing to Sheryl and I and I'm sure the whole team.
I look forward to seeing you all and sharing our experiences hear. Until then please be praying for safe travels home.
Bill (the old buy)